5 Reasons to Use Lubricant for a Better Sex Life
Using lube can take your sex life from pretty good to amazing. Lube also increases pleasure and decreases your risk of pain & infection.
Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Lubricant:
1. Helps With Friction Lube decreases friction. Decreased friction reduces the risk of micro-tears and infections in the vagina as well as the risk of a condom breaking. This means less soreness after sex and less likely to get a yeast infection, UTI, or some STIs.
2. Adds To Your Natural Lubrication. Many things affect how much lube you naturally produce: age, water and alcohol intake, stress, medications, illness, having sex in water. Lube makes the experience more pleasant for both you and your partner.
3. Masturbation Is More Fun. When you are on your own, it can be harder to get fully aroused. Lube helps to maximize pleasure.
4. Oral Sex Is More Enjoyable. Flavored lubes make oral sex more fun. They are also safer than using whipped cream, which can cause infection.
5. Some Areas Have No Lubrication. The butt and penis do not lubricate themselves. Using lube also helps in making sex last longer.
Start using lubricant today for healthier and more enjoyable sex life!